The first readathon of 2016 is here!
First of all, let’s see my books:
- Maus, by Art Spiegelman: a graphic novel.
- We were liars, by E. Lockhart.
- From A to X, by John Berger: I love epistolary novels.
- First and last: two short stories by Truman Capote
- An audiobook I already started: Miss Peregrine’s home for peculiar children, by Ransom Riggs.
Except for the short stories and the audiobook, the rest are books from the list of #readmyowndamnbooks, so I plan to give that challenge a boost.
Besides, the current status of my goodreads challenge is this:
In another vein, this year one of my dreams has come true: I am a cheerleader! I’m super excited; I’ve already been assigned a team (go, Team Emu!) and I’m scheduling my day in order to cheer them (and other friends from other teams), and also spare some time to read and do the mini-challenges. Because you know that I’ll do as many mini-challenges as I can.
Further information about the cake I’m planning to bake and my selection of coffee and tea is to come in another post 😉 See you tomorrow!