I’m so excited to start the readathon in a few hours!
As always, I’d love to explain what my plans are for today, since I’ve been gathering books all week at the library, planning the cakes I’ll be baking tomorrow morning, and having fun on twitter this previous week.
First of all, I plan to get back on track on my Goodreads challenge, which at the moment looks like a mess:
I have chosen more books that I could possibly read in 24 hours, but I wanted to have a complete enough list to make sure I have different genres and authors to fulfill any possible mood I’m in during the readathon. All of them are very short, and most of them are in Spanish, so I can read faster; you know how finishing a couple of books within the first hours boosts your energy for the rest of the readathon!
Here is my list:
- Headhunbers, by Jo Nesbo (which I’m currently reading)
- Leporella, by Stephan Zweig (Leporella)
- The old man and the sea, by Ernest Hemingway
- Bartleby, the scrivener, by Herman Melville
- The enchanted, by Rene Denfeld
- The beginner’s goodbye, by Anne Tyler
- Get well soon, by Marie-Sabine Roger
- Everything I never told you, by Celeste Ng
- And other books that are not translated into English by these authors: Alessandro Baricco, Rosa Montero and Ronaldo Wrobel.
I’m also planning on participating in the Instagram challenge, and in all the mini-challenges I can, as well as cheering people on twitter, because that is one of the biggest part of the fun.