Hi everyone! How is the Travel the world in books Readathon going? I hope you are traveling to a lot of countries through your reads.
If you are an obsessive compulsive reader, like me, you might also have obsessive compulsive behaviors, like matching every book you read with its perfect bookmark while reading it… Am I alone in this? I hope not.
I have a little collection of bookmarks from different cities and countries, and I love to use them when reading books by authors of those countries. Here are some of my favorites:
- Find a book set in a different country or by an author from a different country than the one you live in.
- Find a suitable bookmark for that country and make a perfect couple with them. You can also make the bookmark yourself (scraps from magazines, your own pictures or draws… be creative!).
- Take a picture of your couple and post it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or your blog (be careful with the privacy settings, we want to see the picture!) with the hashtags #TTWIBRAT and/or #PerfectCoupleChallenge.
- Leave the direct link in a comment on this post.
- Participate with as many pictures as you want!
Here is an example:
It’s a modest one: there will be two winners who will receive a handmade bookmark, created especially for this event, together with some bookmarks of my blog.
I’ll pick up the two winners on November 1.
Now, show me your couples!
Facebook: From Isi book blog